GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE BY INTERNET
1) the person who uses the programs of electronic commerce States acting on its own behalf or that has sufficient powers when it acts on behalf of a company or institution, and that we will call customer.
(2) to place an order using these e-commerce programs the customer accepts the application of these general conditions applied to commercial transactions carried out.
(3) the client manifest that those data that consist in his record are correct.
(4) the supplier States that products published in the e-commerce catalog are updated. The indicated delivery time is indicative of the availability in the warehouse of the supplier, and in any case should be corrected with the usual time of transport to the address of delivery indicated by the customer.
(5) the customer accepts as valid the orders taken by this procedure, and waives expressly to any opposition, present or future, based in the use of these programs of trade electronic. Customer agrees to invoice the supplier will issue as well as the economic position corresponding to the orders completed by this procedure.
(6) the supplier is book the right to reject, total or partially, an asked studied by the customer, in which case it will notify through the mail electronic and void them invoices and charges corresponding.
(7) the customer accepts that them documents and proofs of the order are those issued by them programs of trade electronic, already are in format of mail electronic, already are in format of printing by terminal.
(8) the validity and interpretation of these conditions General is governed by them laws and them courts of the domicile of the provider, accepting explicitly the customer such jurisdiction.