ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
What is and is not done with your personal data on this website you will find here.
WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE?
- Responsible identity: Miquel Rosell Juanhuix
- Trade name: Rosell Gallart
- NIF: 37644538R
- Address: C / Montserrat, 56 08770 Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (Barcelona) Spain
- Email: email@example.com.
- Activity: Wine and cava shop
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Identification data: name, surname.
Contact information: postal address, email, mobile phone number.
Contractual data: data of contractual operations, ID, products and services acquired, financial operations, payment data.
Navigation data: IP address, type and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS IS THIS DATA TREATED?
We treat your personal data with the following legal bases:
- The execution of a contract with Rosell Gallart, to contract services, publish advertisements and manage the requested services.
- The consent of the user in relation to contact, subscription to content and sending commercial communications, via mail, cookies or messaging systems.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller to protect users of the Rosell Gallart website from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
On this website, there are different forms, in each one of them, the information you collect will be used as follows:
Content subscription forms: there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and specific offers, exclusively for subscribers of rosellgallart.com.
Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, so that you can create an account in our system and give access to its functionalities.
Sales form: I also process data to manage the purchase of wines and cavas, including order management, payment and all operations related to the contracting of the chosen service or product. This includes sending follow-up emails, responses, invoices, receipts, etc.
Affiliate registration form: We request affiliate data, including payment data to manage affiliate registration and settle the corresponding commissions.
CONSERVATION TIME OF PERSONAL DATA
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Customer hires. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without a special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Subscriber data: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of potential clients: the data will be kept in any case during the validity of the established commercial relationship and, once concluded, two years, unless the user requests its deletion beforehand.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not Rosell Gallart is treating personal data that concerns him or her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request its cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: https://www.aepd.es/es
To exercise these rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a form for the exercise of your rights, you can request it by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or it must be signed with your electronic signature.
The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail to the address of the person in charge that appears at the beginning of this text.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Many tools used on this website to manage data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Miquel Rosell Juanhuix shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Third-party service providers (for example, payment processing, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution services and other similar service providers) so that they can perform functions commercials on behalf of Miquel Rosell Juanhuix.
The web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, may have access to this website occasionally. They have signed a service provision contract that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to the treatments carried out on this website.
Any international transfer of data derived from the use of tools or service providers will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies in terms of privacy, secrecy and data security.
For the sale of wines and cavas and the operation of the activity of the web, we use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Specifically, this website uses the following tools
- Analysis service: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help rosellgallart.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of rosellgallart.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- PayPal: In the case of buying cavas and wines, if you decide to pay through PayPal, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. The precondition for using PayPal is that you have an account with them. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the RGPD (consent) and art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR (processing for the fulfillment of a contract). The operator of the PayPal payment service is: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard RoyalL-2449 Luxembourg. By using the PayPal payment option, you consent to the transmission of your personal data, such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address, to PayPal. The data that PayPal collects is derived from the corresponding PayPal data protection declaration.
- Hosting: cdmon.com 10dencehispanhad S.L. You should know that our hosting is 100% from Spain and 100% safe. It uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols (secure connection layer) It is the standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and your browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox , etc.). This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone who tries to spy / steal that information. One of the most common uses of SSL is to protect a customer’s data during an online transaction thanks to data encryption.
- Web platform: WordPress.org more information at https://wordpress.org/ treats the data in order to perform its support services at rosellgallart.com
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
Rosellgallart.com is committed to the use and treatment of the user’s personal data, respecting its confidentiality, in accordance with the purpose of those; as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user, and in feedback it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
CCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to rosellgallart.com, exonerating Miquel Rosell Juanhuix. Rosell Gallart from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Miquel Rosell Juanhuix. Rosell Gallart in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Miquel Rosell Juanhuix reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.